Welcome to Jellybeans Childcare Padbury
Jellybeans Childcare Padbury child care and early learning centre is a convenient choice for local families living in Padbury, Hillarys, Duncraig, Greenwood, Joondalup, Whitfords and Kingsley. Our Padbury child care centre offers long day care and kindergarten for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Our Padbury childcare and kindergarten centre provides families with daily updates and photos detailing their child’s learning and development, which is accessible on our family app. Meals, sunscreen, nappies, wipes and bedding are all included in the fees.
Our Early Learning Environments
Jellybeans Padbury child care centre provides a nurturing and enriching early learning environment that fosters exploration and curiosity.
Our Padbury child care centre has separate outdoor environments for each age group with age-appropriate resources. Our nursery rooms have a native garden with a sensory path – they also have a small “tellytubby hill” with a slide. Our toddler rooms have sensory squares inbuilt in their path, leading to a self-accessible home corner. Our kindergarten room’s expansive playground is equipped with climbing, slides, bridges and more. They also have an extensive bike path with scooters and bikes. Our outdoor learning program focuses on the development of your child’s strength, balance, and self-confidence.
Our indoor learning spaces offer a variety of engaging resources for children to learn and grow. Our experienced educators and teachers use these to design various age-appropriate play-based experiences. Each class room offers a place for quiet and calming play, construction, art and craft, as well as music and movement.
Dedicated team of Educators and Teachers
At the heart of our early learning centre in Padbury is our longstanding team of early childhood educators and teachers. Our centre manager has been with Jellybeans Padbury since 2007, with some team members at the centre for over 10 years.
Our team of passionate and qualified early childhood teachers and educators are hand-picked to ensure they align with the values of the centre and of the wider community. Our educators and teachers are dedicated to ensuring every child feels safe, nurtured, and inspired throughout their early education journey.
Health and Nutrition
Our Padbury child care centre provides children with nutritious, unprocessed, and seasonal whole foods. Our seasonal menu rotates every 5 weeks and caters to diverse dietary requirements. We actively involve children in food preparation to promote healthy eating.
Play-Based Early Learning Curriculum
At Jellybeans Padbury child care centre, we recognise the importance of play in a child’s learning and development journey. Our team tailors play-based learning activities in line with national standards, specifically the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), helping prepare them for kindergarten and school readiness.
We also offer the following enriching learning experiences:
- Community Engagement Program: Encourages children to interact with and discover their local community. We often have visits from community services, and we go out on adventures to teach the children about their local environment.
- Music & Movement Program: Our exclusive RAMSR program (Rhythm and Movement for Self-Regulation) is designed to develop fundamental skills that help support children’s self-regulation, memory, and concentration. Children learn to appreciate and develop an understanding of music – and of course, have fun.
- Real life experiences: Children participate in fun and exciting experiences such as woodworking, harvesting the veggie garden, caring for our worm farm and early cooking skills. At Jellybeans Padbury we have centre pet stick bugs – Groot, Twiggy and Trixi. Children participate in programs such as Silkworm life cycles and events, such as Constable Care and West Oz wildlife.
Kindergarten and School Readiness Program
At Jellybeans Padbury early learning centre, your child will benefit from our enhanced learning program in Kindergarten combined with our play-based learning program. With the added convenience of long daycare hours, our kindergarten program runs all year-round, perfect for busy families.
The added benefits of our Kindergarten program include:
- Extended opening hours
- Open all year round (excl public holidays)
- Programs developed and delivered by our Qualified Educators
- Exclusive music and movement program for self-regulation
Meet the Centre Manager
I have been in the Early Childhood Education sector since 2006 and have always worked at Jellybeans Padbury. Jellybeans Padbury is my home, my family and my true calling. I have my Diploma in children’s services and before stepping into an office role, I was the Lead Educator for the Toddler Room for almost 9 years.
I am passionate about creating a space for children where they feel safe and loved and a place where the fun doesn’t end. Children learn through play and adventure and that is what we aim to provide here at Jellybeans Padbury. Our calendar of events is full of dress-up days, incursions and excursions out into the wider community.
Our team at Jellybeans Padbury is long term team with a large number of us being here for 8 plus years. We are dedicated to making a difference in a child’s life, but we also here as a support network for our families. The office door is always open, and I will always be available if families need someone to talk to.
Jellybeans Child Care Padbury quality child care for children from nursery through to kindergarten age. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery room (0 – 18 months) provides:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Babies room (18 months – 2 years) offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Toddlers (2 years – 3 years) and Kindy room (3 years – 5 years) provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early childhood education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program
Learn and play the Jellybeans way. Book a tour to meet our team and see everything our centre has to offer.
Our families love Jellybeans Padbury
- Fees effective from 29 January 2024
- Fees effective from 29 January 2024
- Fees effective from 29 January 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from a centre tour?
A centre tour is a convenient way to experience the centre of your choice and meet with our qualified educators at a time suitable to your family schedule. Jellybeans also offers the virtual tour option in all our centres. Click here to book a tour online.
On the day of the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to observe practices and interactions within the centre environment. You’ll be able to see all the rooms and playgrounds, ask the team members any questions you have in mind, and get all the information you need to make the best decision for your child.
Do I have to be on a waitlist?
Jellybeans’ Family Support team will add your child’s name to our waitlist if one of our centres is currently full in your child’s age group. We will then contact you as soon as a place becomes available.
We also do monthly check-ins to review the availability, and you will receive a text message confirming if you’re still happy to remain on the waitlist each month. If you would like to get an update at any point, you’re welcome to reach out on our Web Chat or give us a call.
Our Family Support team can also help you find more G8 early learning centres near you, with the same offerings at the Jellybeans centre you are interested in that have immediate availability.
What can I do to help my child prepare for starting care?
It’s common for a child to experience separation anxiety when they first start child care. When you’re getting ready to start child care, you can help your child overcome anxieties by visiting the child care centre together for a Stay and Play session, and easing into new routines at home.
Click here to read more tips about how to make the transition easier for your child.
What should I pack my child for their first day?
Most of our Jellybeans child care and early education centres offer the following:
- Nappies and wipes
- Sunscreen and hats
- Nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook
Some centres also provide sheets and formula, so you may not need to remember to pack them.
For nursery children, be sure to bring: nappy rash cream, dummies, bottles and teats, comfort toys or blankets, three spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
For toddlers and preschool or kindergarten-aged children, it’s best to bring: spare underwear, water bottle or sippy cup, sun hat, closed-toe shoes, two spare outfits, spare socks and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
Plus anything else your individual child may need, such as breast milk, a sleeping bag, a comforter or medication.
It’s best to speak to your centre of choice for a full list of everything included.
How do I get updates on my child's day?
Jellybean uses Xplor Home as our family communication app. It is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. After you enrol your child with the centre, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the photographs that capture your child’s learning, learn about your child’s progress, as well as keep up-to-date with upcoming centre events and important information.
What if my child gets sick?
If your child shows signs of an infectious illness when they arrive at the centre or becomes sick during the day, you may be notified that you need to make alternative arrangements or pick up your child from the centre, and keep them home until they are no longer infectious. While we understand that this can be inconvenient, Jellybeans is committed to maintaining a healthy environment and reducing the risk of infection for all children.
Under the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), families are allowed 42 absence days per child, per financial year. These can be taken for any reason, including public holidays and when children are sick, without the need for families to provide documentation.