At Jellybeans Child Care Belmont, we offer purpose-built indoor spaces and natural outdoor environments that are designed to encourage exploration and learning through play.
Why choose our centre?
- Our experienced and nurturing educators provide high-quality child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer a play-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a kindergarten program to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new, purpose-built indoor areas are equipped with the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor environments encourage play-based learning. They include a tepee, a water play area, a vegetable garden, sandpits and more.
- Healthy meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook. We cater for special dietary requirements.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Wipes and sunscreen are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We provide engaging extracurricular activities such as the Start Healthy physical activity program as well as regular outings to the local park to keep it free of litter.
- We offer extended hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Meet the Centre Manager – Montana Delchau
I hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care as well as a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management. I’ve been working in early education since 2012.
I believe it’s important to listen to children and encourage them to be involved in decision-making. They’re capable learners and should be provided with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and build emotional intelligence.
Our team is built of passionate, dedicated, compassionate and honest educators who strive to create a safe, secure and supportive environment for our children and their families.
We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre. Please feel free to visit, call or email with any questions you might have.
Take a virtual tour!
Jellybeans prepares your child for school
We believe that children should learn through play and take on the years ahead with awe and imagination.
Our school-readiness program focuses on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning and real-life experiences. You’ll be able to follow your child’s journey with daily updates via our app.
Our kindergarten curriculum lays the foundations for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6.30am-6.30pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre at your convenience to find out more.
Learn and play the Jellybeans way. Book a tour to meet our team and see everything our centre has to offer.