Sometimes the best presents are presents from the heart, crafted from the hands. Help your child to make a Christmas wreath this silly season to welcome all your friends and family to your holiday celebrations!
- Paper Plates
- Tissue Paper
- Paint (various colours but green is a must)
- Glue, HINT: We have a recipe for this!
- Paint Brushes
- Take the paper plate and cut out the inner circle to create the wreath base.
- Tear the tissue paper into small pieces and scrunch into small balls.
- Paint the paper plate section with glue and place the scrunched tissue paper onto the plate.
- Cover one entire side of the plate and allow to dry.
- Once the glue has dried you can now paint the wreath!
- After the paint has dried you can hang your wreath. It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
For a printable version CLICK HERE